Part for Galaxy S8 / S8 +
Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Rear Camera
Lights, camera… What happened?
You need to replace the camera of your Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus (also known as main camera or rear-facing camera) if it stops working, your pictures are blurry, or the camera won’t focus. A new camera can also keep annoying spots from appearing in your pictures.
As always, we’ve tested this replacement part to make sure it meets our high standards for quality and functionality. Please note: If you see scratches in the pictures you’ve taken, they’re probably on the glass cover of the aluminum case and not on your camera lens.
- Replacement part inspected by an iDoc technician
- Flawless, crystal-clear pictures
- Dual pixel 12.0
- < 1 g
- Samsung G950F Galaxy S8, G955F Galaxy S8 plus, G955F Galaxy S8 +.
- 12 MP
- UHD 4 K (3840 x 2160) at 30 frames per second
- F1. 7
- Manufacturer part number
- ESD packaging for safe shipping
- New rear-view camera for the Galaxy S8 / S8 plus
We offer a detailed step-by-step guide for this replacement part.
Price incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Product No.: 56165