You want to replace the screen of your iPhone X, but at the same time you don't want to invest too much money for the repair? Then grab this repair kit. Equipped with a high-quality LCD screen and all the tools you need for the replacement, you'll have a splitter-free view again in no time.
With this LCD screen you get bright colors, high touch sensitivity and 3D touch. Moreover, you can save a lot of money over an OLED unit without making major compromises.
With Phillips, Pentalobe and Y-type screwdrivers, a spudger, a suction cup, a hard plastic pick and the iDoc magnetic mat, which you will find in this iPhone X display repair kit, you are well equipped for your plans. Additionally, you can find a detailed repair manual for free on our website.
You want to be closer to the original? Then how about an iPhone X repair kit with OLED screen?
- Screen unit for iPhone X, LCD technology
- All the tools you need for repairs - no more searching!
- Including the practical magnetic pad, with which you will no longer lose screws
- Use the tools over and over again thanks to the high quality
- The "True Tone" function is not supported.
- An LC display can lead to higher battery consumption due to the installed technology
- 5.8" Super Retina HD screen with 3D Touch, LCD technology
- 2436 × 1125 pixel resolution at 458 ppi
- Compatible with Apple iPhone X (A1865, A1901)
- iPhone X LC screen
- Adhesive frame for iPhone X
- iDoc magnetic pad
- Wiha PicoFinish Pentalobe screwdriver PL1
- Wiha PicoFinish Y-Type screwdriver Y000
- Suction cup
- Plastic pick
We offer a detailed step-by-step guide for this replacement part.
How does the mobile phone repair work?You can find detailed information on our instructions page how to repair your phone step by step by yourself. Detailed information such as required tools, extent and difficulty of your repair will help you to plan your repair. You can ask questions directly via our repair instructions. These will be answered by us and the community as soon as possible.
How secure is it shopping at iDoc?Orders received by 14.00 on working days are usually shipped on the same day with DHL. Within Germany the shipment should arrive within one to three working days. You can find the tracking number in your account and it will be provided in the shipping confirmation.
How long does the shipping take?Orders that are received by 02:00 pm on weekdays are usually shipped the same day with DHL. Within Germany, the shipment should therefore arrive within one to three working days. The tracking number can be viewed in your account and will be provided to you in the shipment confirmation. Here you can find more shipping information.
Do I have to register to make purchases on idoc.eu?You do not need to create a customer account to place an order. To shop at idoc.eu as a guest, select the option "No customer account" during the checkout process. You will receive all information about your order, such as the tracking number and the shipping status, by e-mail.