Part for Apple iPhone 7
iPhone 7 Standby/Volume Control Cable
Is your volume out of control?
If the power or volume buttons on your iPhone 7 stop working, you need to replace the flexible flat power/volume cable. After you replace it, you can control the volume, turn your smartphone on and off and mute it again. The buttons will have a balanced pressure point again.
- Volume control
- Firm pressure point
- Pre-attached adhesive strips
- Replacement part inspected by an iDoc technician
- Mute button
- iPhone 7
- < 1 g
- FFC (flexible flat cable)
- Flexible flat power/volume cable for iPhone 7
- ESD packaging for safe transport
Price incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Product No.: 55843