Your iPhone 7's battery isn’t what it used to be?
Replace it with a new iPhone 7 battery including the adhesive strips to hold it in place. This powerful new battery can help if your iPhone 7 crashes during heavy use because the voltage temporarily drops, your phone switches off when it gets cold, you can no longer charge it or turn it on, or the battery life is very low. Please note: To ensure optimal performance, you should completely discharge the battery one time (play a video and turn on the flash) and then charge it all the way. Once you’ve installed your new battery, you can talk, listen to music, watch videos or do whatever you want on your phone for much longer. As always, we’ve tested this replacement part to make sure it meets our high standards for quality and functionality. That way, you know you’re getting a battery with full capacity.
- Replacement part inspected by an iDoc technician
- High-performance rechargeable battery
- Same dimensions as the original part
- Standby time of up to 10 days
- Listen to audio content for up to 50 hours
- Watch videos in HD for up to 11 hours
- Up to 10 hours of internet use with 3G or LTE and up to 11 hours with Wi-Fi
- Up to 14 hours of talk time with 3G
- 37 x 96 mm
- 28 g
- iPhone 7
- Lithium-ion polymer battery
- 1960 mAh
- 3.80 V
- 7.45 Wh
- ESD packaging for safe transport
- iPhone 7 battery
- Removable adhesive strips for iPhone 7
We offer a detailed step-by-step guide for this replacement part.
I have questions about the repairYou can ask your questions directly under the corresponding step in our repair guides. These questions will be answered by us and the community as soon as possible.
How long will the shipment take?Orders received by 14.00 on working days are usually shipped on the same day with DHL. Within Germany the shipment should arrive within one to three working days. You can find the tracking number in your account and it will be provided in the shipping confirmation.
Where can I find the right repair instructions?On our repair guides page you will find detailed instructions on how to repair your device step-by-step.