Your display’s not a pretty sight?
Use this repair kit to replace your iPhone 6’s defective display. The new display is a real sight for sore eyes if your phone’s glass is cracked, the touchscreen stops responding to touch, or the LCD stays black or flickers. The powerful LCD display ensures consistent illumination so you can read your screen even in bright sunlight. Your new display features stable plug connections to make it easier to connect the touchscreen and LCD cables, while the precise workmanship ensures a perfect fit in your iPhone’s frame. As always, we’ve tested this replacement part to make sure it meets our high standards for quality and functionality.
This repair kit includes both your new display, and all the tools you need to remove the old one and install the new one: pentalobe and Phillips screwdrivers, a spudger, a suction cup, a hard plastic pick and an iDoc magnetic pad. Not sure what to use where? Don’t worry — our detailed repair guides tell you which tool you need for each step.
Use the precise assembly tweezers to grasp small parts during installation, removal or repairs. The flat, round and narrow tips enable you to securely grip parts too small for your fingers to handle without damaging them. Because they’re made for electronic components, the tweezers are electrostatically dissipative. They’re also antimagnetic, so you’ll only pick up the part you need without any other ones tagging along. The acid-resistant chromium-nickel stainless steel means this tool will stay in great condition for a long time. Made in Germany by Wiha, these tweezers will see you through many repairs and electronics projects to come.
- Replacement part inspected by an iDoc technician
- Stable plug connections
- Very bright LCD
- Made to fit perfectly
- No defective pixels
- White display for iPhone 6 in silver and gold
- Full sRGB color standard
- High-quality tools you can work with again and again
- To be on the safe side, you always have iDoc Care, our repair guarantee.
- Includes all the tools you need
- Magnetic repair pad for keeping your screws organized
- 138.1 x 67.0 mm
- 37 g
- iPhone 6
- 4.7" Multi-Touch widescreen display with LED backlighting and IPS technology
- Retina display with a resolution of 1334 × 750 pixels at 326 ppi
- ESD packaging for safe transport
- Tested LCD/touchscreen assembly for iPhone 6
- iDoc Wiha 267P 1PR pentalobe screwdriver (made in Germany)
- iDoc Wiha 261P PH00 Phillips screwdriver (made in Germany)
- Spudger (opening tool)
- Suction cup
- Plastic pick
- iDoc magnetic pad (made in Germany)
- ESD assembly tweezers
We offer a detailed step-by-step guide for this replacement part.
I have questions about the repairYou can ask your questions directly under the corresponding step in our repair guides. These questions will be answered by us and the community as soon as possible.
How long will the shipment take?Orders received by 14.00 on working days are usually shipped on the same day with DHL. Within Germany the shipment should arrive within one to three working days. You can find the tracking number in your account and it will be provided in the shipping confirmation.
Where can I find the right repair instructions?On our repair guides page you will find detailed instructions on how to repair your device step-by-step.