Part for Apple iPhone 6 Plus
iPhone 6 Plus iSight Camera
Is the photo experience with your iPhone 6 clouded because your iSight camera is faulty? You'll notice this when your photos get blurry or the camera doesn't focus properly. Spots on the image are also a warning signal. Then you can fix the problem by replacing your iPhone 6 rear camera.
With 8 megapixel resolution, 1080p HD video recording and autofocus with Focus Pixels, your new iPhone 6 iSight camera lets you take sharp, high-quality photos again.
Note: Do you see scratches in your pictures? Then it's probably due to scratches that are on the cover of the aluminum case, not on the camera lens.
- iPhone 6 Plus iSight camera of the highest quality for an optimal repair result
- Flawless, crystal-clear pictures like the original
- 8 Megapixel with ƒ/2.2 aperture
- 1080p HD video recording (30 fps or 60 fps)
- Compatible with iPhone 6 Plus (A1522, A1524, A1593)
- iPhone 6 Plus iSight camera
We offer a detailed step-by-step guide for this replacement part.
Price incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Product No.: 11298