Your iPhone 5c’s screen broke?
Repair your iPhone 5c with this convenient display repair kit. Your new display is a real sight for sore eyes if your display glass is cracked, the touchscreen no longer responds to touch, or the LCD remains black or flickers. This powerful LCD display ensures consistent illumination so you can get a good look at your screen even in bright sunlight. The new display comes equipped with stable plug connections that make it easier to connect the LCD and touchscreen cables, while the precise workmanship ensures a perfect fit in your iPhone’s frame. As always, we’ve tested this replacement part to make sure it meets our high standards for quality and functionality.
This repair kit includes not only your new display, but also all the tools you need to remove your old one and install the new one: Phillips and pentalobe screwdrivers, a spudger, a suction cup, a hard plastic pick and an iDoc magnetic pad. Not sure what goes where? Don’t worry — our detailed repair guides tell you what tool to use for each step.
- Replacement part inspected by an iDoc technician
- Made to fit perfectly
- Full sRGB color standard
- Includes all the tools you need
- High-quality tools you can work with again and again
- Magnetic repair pad for keeping your screws organized
- To be on the safe side, you always have iDoc Care, our repair guarantee.
- 55.6 x 120.8 mm
- 30 g
- iPhone 5c
- 4" multi-touch widescreen Retina display with backlighting
- 1136 x 640 pixels at 326 ppi
- Contrast ratio
- ESD packaging for safe transport
- Tested LCD/touchscreen assembly for iPhone 5c
- iDoc Wiha 267P 1PR pentalobe screwdriver (made in Germany)
- iDoc Wiha 261P PH00 Phillips screwdriver (made in Germany)
- Spudger (opening tool)
- Suction cup
- Plastic pick
- iDoc magnetic pad (made in Germany)
We offer a detailed step-by-step guide for this replacement part.
I have questions about the repairYou can ask your questions directly under the corresponding step in our repair guides. These questions will be answered by us and the community as soon as possible.
How long will the shipment take?Orders received by 14.00 on working days are usually shipped on the same day with DHL. Within Germany the shipment should arrive within one to three working days. You can find the tracking number in your account and it will be provided in the shipping confirmation.
Where can I find the right repair instructions?On our repair guides page you will find detailed instructions on how to repair your device step-by-step.