Are the cracks starting to show?
The precise assembly tweezers can grasp small parts during installation, removal or repairs. Their round, flat and narrow tips enable you to securely grip pieces too small for your fingers to handle without damaging them. Since they’re made for electronic components, these tweezers are electrostatically dissipative. They’re also antimagnetic, so you’ll only pick up the part you need without a bunch of other ones tagging along. This tool is made of acid-resistant chromium-nickel stainless steel so it will stay in great condition for a long time. Made in Germany by Wiha, these tweezers will see you through many repairs and electronics projects to come.
Remove your iPhone 7’s cracked display and replace it using this repair kit. The new display is a real sight for sore eyes if your display glass is broken, the touchscreen stops responding to touch, or the LCD stays black or flickers. This powerful LCD display ensures consistent illumination to make sure you get a good look at your screen even in bright sunlight. Your new display assembly features stable plug connections to make the LCD and touchscreen cables easier to connect, while the precise workmanship ensures a perfect fit in your iPhone’s frame. As always, we’ve tested this replacement part to make sure it meets our high standards for quality and functionality.
This kit includes not only a new display, but also all the tools you need to remove the old one and install the new one: Phillips and pentalobe screwdrivers, a spudger, a hard plastic pick, a suction cup and an iDoc magnetic pad. Not sure what goes where? Don’t worry — our detailed repair guides will tell you what tool to use for each step.
- Replacement part inspected by an iDoc technician
- Very bright LCD
- Made to fit perfectly
- No defective pixels
- Full sRGB color standard
- High-quality tools you can work with again and again
- To be on the safe side, you always have iDoc Care, our repair guarantee.
- Includes all the tools you need
- Magnetic repair pad for keeping your screws organized
- 138.1 x 67.0 mm
- 37 g
- iPhone 7
- 4.7" Multi-Touch widescreen display with LED backlighting and IPS technology
- Retina display with a resolution of 1334 × 750 pixels at 326 ppi
- ESD packaging for safe transport
- Tested LCD/touchscreen assembly for iPhone 7
- Frame sticker for iPhone 7 display
- iDoc Wiha 267P 1PR pentalobe screwdriver (made in Germany)
- iDoc Wiha 261P PH00 Phillips screwdriver (made in Germany)
- Spudger (opening tool)
- Suction cup (made in Germany)
- Plastic pick
- iDoc magnetic pad (made in Germany)
- iDoc Wiha 261P Y000 Y-Type screwdriver (made in Germany)
I don't think I'm up for the repair after all.You can still mail us your device to have it repaired, even if you already bought a replacement part from us. Thanks to our iDoc Care repair guarantee, you can simply send us your device with the replacement parts, and we'll repair it for you. You just pay the difference between the price of the parts and the regular repair price.
I have questions about a repairYou can ask questions right below the relevant step in our repair guides. Our staff and community will answer your questions as soon as possible.
How long does shipping take?Generally, if you order by 2:00 p.m. on a business day, we'll ship with DHL that same day. If you're in Germany, your shipment should arrive in one to two business days. You can find the tracking number for your shipment in your account and your shipping confirmation.
Where can I find the right repair guide?Visit our Guides page to find detailed step-by-step instructions for repairing your device.
iDoc Repair Guides