Your iPhone 5c’s screen broke?
Repair your iPhone 5c with this convenient display repair kit. Your new display is a real sight for sore eyes if your display glass is cracked, the touchscreen no longer responds to touch, or the LCD remains black or flickers. This powerful LCD display ensures consistent illumination so you can get a good look at your screen even in bright sunlight. The new display comes equipped with stable plug connections that make it easier to connect the LCD and touchscreen cables, while the precise workmanship ensures a perfect fit in your iPhone’s frame. As always, we’ve tested this replacement part to make sure it meets our high standards for quality and functionality.
This repair kit includes not only your new display, but also all the tools you need to remove your old one and install the new one: Phillips and pentalobe screwdrivers, a spudger, a suction cup, a hard plastic pick and an iDoc magnetic pad. Not sure what goes where? Don’t worry — our detailed repair guides tell you what tool to use for each step.
- Replacement part inspected by an iDoc technician
- Made to fit perfectly
- Full sRGB color standard
- Includes all the tools you need
- High-quality tools you can work with again and again
- Magnetic repair pad for keeping your screws organized
- To be on the safe side, you always have iDoc Care, our repair guarantee.
- 55.6 x 120.8 mm
- 30 g
- iPhone 5c
- 4" multi-touch widescreen Retina display with backlighting
- 1136 x 640 pixels at 326 ppi
- Contrast ratio
- ESD packaging for safe transport
- Tested LCD/touchscreen assembly for iPhone 5c
- iDoc Wiha 267P 1PR pentalobe screwdriver (made in Germany)
- iDoc Wiha 261P PH00 Phillips screwdriver (made in Germany)
- Spudger (opening tool)
- Suction cup
- Plastic pick
- iDoc magnetic pad (made in Germany)
We offer a detailed step-by-step guide for this replacement part.
I don’t think I’m up for the repair after all.You can still mail us your device to have it repaired, even if you already bought a replacement part from us. Thanks to our iDoc Care repair guarantee, you can simply send us your device with the replacement parts, and we’ll repair it for you. You just pay the difference between the price of the parts and the regular repair price.
I have questions about a repairYou can ask questions right below the relevant step in our repair guides. Our staff and community will answer your questions as soon as possible.
How long does shipping take?Generally, if you order by 2:00 p.m. on a business day, we’ll ship with DHL that same day. If you’re in Germany, your shipment should arrive in one to two business days. You can find the tracking number for your shipment in your account and your shipping confirmation.
Where can I find the right repair guide?Visit our Guides page to find detailed step-by-step instructions for repairing your device.
iDoc Repair Guides