Your iPhone 5c's battery isn’t what it used to be?
Replace it using this repair kit, which includes the adhesive strips to hold it in place. This powerful new battery can help if your iPhone 5c crashes during heavy use because the voltage temporarily drops, your phone switches off when it gets cold, you can no longer charge it or turn it on, or the battery life is very low. Please note: To ensure optimal performance, you should completely discharge the battery one time (play a video and turn on the flash) and then charge it all the way. Once you’ve installed your new battery, you can talk, listen to music, watch videos or do whatever you want on your phone for much longer. As always, we’ve tested this replacement part to make sure it meets our high standards for quality and functionality. That way, you know you’re getting a battery with full capacity. This repair kit includes not only the battery, but also all the tools you need to remove or install it.
- Replacement part inspected by an iDoc technician
- Up to 10 hours of talk time with 3G
- Standby time of up to 250 hours
- Up to 8 hours of internet use with 3G and up to 10 hours with Wi-Fi
- Watch videos for up to 10 hours
- Listen to audio content for up to 40 hours
- Includes all the tools you need
- Adhesive strips for secure attachment to the enclosure
- To be on the safe side, you always have iDoc Care, our repair guarantee.
- 32 x 90 mm
- 26 g
- iPhone 5c
- Lithium-ion battery
- ESD packaging for safe transport
- Tested battery for iPhone 5c
- iDoc Wiha 267P 1PR pentalobe screwdriver (made in Germany)
- iDoc Wiha 261P PH00 Phillips screwdriver (made in Germany)
- Battery spudger
- Opening tool
- Suction cup
- Plastic pick
We offer a detailed step-by-step guide for this replacement part.
I don’t think I’m up for the repair after all.You can still mail us your device to have it repaired, even if you already bought a replacement part from us. Thanks to our iDoc Care repair guarantee, you can simply send us your device with the replacement parts, and we’ll repair it for you. You just pay the difference between the price of the parts and the regular repair price.
I have questions about a repairYou can ask questions right below the relevant step in our repair guides. Our staff and community will answer your questions as soon as possible.
How long does shipping take?Generally, if you order by 2:00 p.m. on a business day, we’ll ship with DHL that same day. If you’re in Germany, your shipment should arrive in one to two business days. You can find the tracking number for your shipment in your account and your shipping confirmation.
Where can I find the right repair guide?Visit our Guides page to find detailed step-by-step instructions for repairing your device.
iDoc Repair Guides