In a fix?
Do you need to repair your smartphone? This kit includes all the tools you need for professional-quality repairs, from the ESD spudger and suction cup, to screwdrivers and tweezers, as well as the iDoc magnetic pad that holds your screws and small parts in place while you work. Not sure what goes where? Don’t worry – our detailed repair guides tell you what tool to use for each step.
Save more than EUR 40 compared to buying each tool separately.
- For repairing iPhones and other smartphones
- Wiha ChromTop® finish on tip for a perfect fit every time
- Handle with rotating cap and rapid-turning zone for fast, sensitive screw fastening
- Ideal for fine and delicate fastening tasks for electronics, precision mechanics, model-making and hobby activities
- High-quality tools you can work with again and again
- Highly magnetized repair pad for keeping your screws organized
- iPhone 4s / 5 / 5c / 6 / 6s / 7 / 7 Plus / 8 / 8 Plus / X, Galaxy S4 / S5 / S6 / S7 / S8, Xperia Z2, Google Nexus & many more
- iDoc magnetic pad (made in Germany)
- iDoc Wiha 261P PH00 Phillips screwdriver (made in Germany)
- iDoc Wiha 267P 1PR pentalobe screwdriver (made in Germany)
- iDoc Wiha PicoFinish Y-Type Y000 screwdriver
- Suction cup
- Spudger (pry tool)
- Menda ESD spudger (made in USA)
- Battery Spudger
- Hard plastic pick
- 4x soft plastic pick
- Steel spatula
- VOMM ESD Tweezers
- SIM tool
- iFlex Opening Tool
We offer a detailed step-by-step guide for this replacement part.
I don't think I'm up for the repair after all.
You can still mail us your device to have it repaired, even if you already bought a replacement part from us. Thanks to our iDoc Care repair guarantee, you can simply send us your device with the replacement parts, and we'll repair it for you. You just pay the difference between the price of the parts and the regular repair price.
I have questions about a repair
You can ask questions right below the relevant step in our repair guides. Our staff and community will answer your questions as soon as possible.
How long does shipping take?
Generally, if you order by 2:00 p.m. on a business day, we'll ship with DHL that same day. If you're in Germany, your shipment should arrive in one to two business days. You can find the tracking number for your shipment in your account and your shipping confirmation.
Where can I find the right repair guide?
Visit our Guides page to find detailed step-by-step instructions for repairing your device.
iDoc Repair Guides
Reparaturset für Apple iPhone 7