Got a screw loose?
You love working on electronic components? You always repair your own electronic devices? You run a workshop, and need the very best tools? Then you’ll love this set from Wiha. Whether you want to open up an iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, HTC, Huawei or Sony Xperia smartphone, or another electronic device, this microbit set with a 1/4" ratchet and 45 microbits leaves nothing to be desired. The ESD precision handle is ideal for low-torque applications or work on electrostatically sensitive electronic components, and the bit ratchet is there whenever you need to apply a little more force. The switching angle of just 5° means you can use it even in confined spaces.
- For repairing iPhones and other smartphones
- Handle with rotating cap and rapid-turning zone for fast, sensitive screw fastening
- Ideal for fine and delicate fastening tasks for electronics, precision mechanics, model-making and hobby activities
- High-quality tools you can work with again and again
- Covers all common small screwdriver sizes
- ESD precision handle for low-torque applications or work on electrostatically sensitive electronic components
- For use in confined spaces
- Precision-milled profile
- High-quality steel
- Bit ratchet, 1/4"
- Adapter from 4 mm hex to 1/4" hex
- Bit holder/extension, 100 mm
- ESD precision handle
- Micro nut driver — drive: 4 mm — metric size 2/2.5/3/3.5/4/4.5/5/5.5 mm
- Micro nut driver — drive: 4 mm — size in inches: 5/64 ; 3/32 ; 7/64 ; 1/8 ; 9/64 ; 5/32 ; 3/16 ; 7/32
- 45 micro bits — drive: 4 mm
- Flathead 0.8/1.2/1.5/1.8/2/2.5/3/3.5/4
- Phillips head PH000/PH00/PH0/PH1
- Metric hex size 0.7/0.9/1.3/1.5/2/2.5/3/4
- Hex size in inches 0.050 ; 1/16 ; 5/64 ; 3/32 ; 7/64 ; 1/8 ; 9/64 ; 5/32
- Torx T 3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/15/20
- Pentalobe TS 1/2/3/4/5/6
I have questions about the repairYou can ask your questions directly under the corresponding step in our repair guides. These questions will be answered by us and the community as soon as possible.
How long will the shipment take?Orders received by 14.00 on working days are usually shipped on the same day with DHL. Within Germany the shipment should arrive within one to three working days. You can find the tracking number in your account and it will be provided in the shipping confirmation.
Where can I find the right repair instructions?On our repair guides page you will find detailed instructions on how to repair your device step-by-step.