Got a screw loose?
You love working on electronic components? You always repair your own electronic devices? You run a workshop, and need the very best tools? Then you’ll love this set from Wiha. Whether you want to open up an iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, HTC, Huawei or Sony Xperia smartphone, or another electronic device, this microbit set with a 1/4" ratchet and 45 microbits leaves nothing to be desired. The ESD precision handle is ideal for low-torque applications or work on electrostatically sensitive electronic components, and the bit ratchet is there whenever you need to apply a little more force. The switching angle of just 5° means you can use it even in confined spaces.
- For repairing iPhones and other smartphones
- Handle with rotating cap and rapid-turning zone for fast, sensitive screw fastening
- Ideal for fine and delicate fastening tasks for electronics, precision mechanics, model-making and hobby activities
- High-quality tools you can work with again and again
- Covers all common small screwdriver sizes
- ESD precision handle for low-torque applications or work on electrostatically sensitive electronic components
- For use in confined spaces
- Precision-milled profile
- High-quality steel
- Bit ratchet, 1/4"
- Adapter from 4 mm hex to 1/4" hex
- Bit holder/extension, 100 mm
- ESD precision handle
- Micro nut driver — drive: 4 mm — metric size 2/2.5/3/3.5/4/4.5/5/5.5 mm
- Micro nut driver — drive: 4 mm — size in inches: 5/64 ; 3/32 ; 7/64 ; 1/8 ; 9/64 ; 5/32 ; 3/16 ; 7/32
- 45 micro bits — drive: 4 mm
- Flathead 0.8/1.2/1.5/1.8/2/2.5/3/3.5/4
- Phillips head PH000/PH00/PH0/PH1
- Metric hex size 0.7/0.9/1.3/1.5/2/2.5/3/4
- Hex size in inches 0.050 ; 1/16 ; 5/64 ; 3/32 ; 7/64 ; 1/8 ; 9/64 ; 5/32
- Torx T 3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/15/20
- Pentalobe TS 1/2/3/4/5/6
How does the mobile phone repair work?You can find detailed information on our instructions page how to repair your phone step by step by yourself. Detailed information such as required tools, extent and difficulty of your repair will help you to plan your repair. You can ask questions directly via our repair instructions. These will be answered by us and the community as soon as possible.
How secure is it shopping at iDoc?Orders received by 14.00 on working days are usually shipped on the same day with DHL. Within Germany the shipment should arrive within one to three working days. You can find the tracking number in your account and it will be provided in the shipping confirmation.
How long does the shipping take?Orders that are received by 02:00 pm on weekdays are usually shipped the same day with DHL. Within Germany, the shipment should therefore arrive within one to three working days. The tracking number can be viewed in your account and will be provided to you in the shipment confirmation. Here you can find more shipping information.
Do I have to register to make purchases on idoc.eu?You do not need to create a customer account to place an order. To shop at idoc.eu as a guest, select the option "No customer account" during the checkout process. You will receive all information about your order, such as the tracking number and the shipping status, by e-mail.