Your Samsung Galaxy S20 + (4G) screen is splintered and now you're looking for a quick, flexible way to repair the damage? With our original spare part from the Samsung Service Center you can repair the damage on your own. Dynamic AMOLED with Quad HD+ resolution, Gorilla Glass 6 and a refresh rate of 120 Hertz await you just the way you know and love it.
The new Samsung Galaxy S20+ screen unit comes with frame including buttons, built-in earpiece, front camera and ultrasonic fingerprint scanner. Thanks to these pre-assembled components, you'll need less time for the repair.
To ensure that your replacement screen matches your Galaxy S20+ (4G) perfectly, the colour must also be right. You can choose between the colours Cosmic Gray (grey), Cloud Blue (blue) and Cosmic Black (black). So you can match your Galaxy S20+ screen optimally to your device.
- Original screen from Samsung for an optimal repair result
- The screen unit comes with frame including buttons for easier installation
- Earpiece, front camera and ultrasonic fingerprint scanner are already pre-mounted
- Available in different colors to perfectly match your Samsung Galaxy S20+ (4G)
- Black / Cosmic Black (GH82-22134A)
- Blue / Cloud Blue (GH82-22134D)
- Gray / Cosmic Gray (GH82-22134E)
- 6,7" Dynamic AMOLED Display
- 3.200 x 1.440 pixel resolution (Quad HD+)
- Refresh rate of 120 Hertz
- Gorilla Glass 6
- Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S20+ 4G (SM-G985F/DS)
- Original Samsung Galaxy S20+ Screen (4G Version)
How does the mobile phone repair work?You can find detailed information on our instructions page how to repair your phone step by step by yourself. Detailed information such as required tools, extent and difficulty of your repair will help you to plan your repair. You can ask questions directly via our repair instructions. These will be answered by us and the community as soon as possible.
How secure is it shopping at iDoc?Orders received by 14.00 on working days are usually shipped on the same day with DHL. Within Germany the shipment should arrive within one to three working days. You can find the tracking number in your account and it will be provided in the shipping confirmation.
How long does the shipping take?Orders that are received by 02:00 pm on weekdays are usually shipped the same day with DHL. Within Germany, the shipment should therefore arrive within one to three working days. The tracking number can be viewed in your account and will be provided to you in the shipment confirmation. Here you can find more shipping information.
Do I have to register to make purchases on idoc.eu?You do not need to create a customer account to place an order. To shop at idoc.eu as a guest, select the option "No customer account" during the checkout process. You will receive all information about your order, such as the tracking number and the shipping status, by e-mail.