The Samsung Galaxy S20 screen has broken in a fall - shards of glass now adorn your smartphone. The choice is yours: you can accept it and face eventually further damage. Or you can repair it yourself and exchange the broken screen for an original Samsung Galaxy S20 display. Even if your touchscreen malfunctions or the screen stays completely black, this repair will solve your problem.
The Samsung Galaxy S20 original replacement display comes with pre-assembled small parts and a frame including buttons. So you can finish the repair faster. To ensure that the frame matches the glass back of your Galaxy device perfectly, pay attention to the colour specifications when buying the screen. Please also note that the original screen offered here only fits the 4G version of the Galaxy S20 (model number: SM-G980F/DS). If you want to repair the 5G version, you will need another spare part.
In the Samsung Galaxy S20 screen repair kit you will not only find the right original spare part, but also all the necessary tools for your repair. With a screwdriver, suction cup, various spudders and picks, you'll be perfectly prepared for changing your display unit.
- Original screen from Samsung for an optimal repair result
- The screen unit comes with frame including buttons for easier installation
- Earcup, front camera and ultrasonic fingerprint scanner are already pre-mounted
- All the tools you need for repairs - no more searching!
- Including the practical magnetic pad, with which you will no longer lose screws
- Use the tools over and over again thanks to the high quality
- Blue / Cloud Blue (GH82-22123D)
- Gray / Cosmic Gray (GH82-22123A)
- Pink / Cloud Pink (GH82-22123C)
- Dynamic AMOLED
- 15,83 cm / 6,2” Quad HD+, 563 ppi
- Refresh rate of 120 Hertz
- Gorilla Glass 6
- Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S20 4G (SM-G980F/DS)
- Original Samsung Galaxy S20 Screen (4G Version)
- iDoc magnetic pad
- Wiha PicoFinish Phillips screwdriver PH00
- Suction cup
- Battery Spudger
- Hard plastic pick
- 6 flat picks
We offer a detailed step-by-step guide for this replacement part.
How does the mobile phone repair work?You can find detailed information on our instructions page how to repair your phone step by step by yourself. Detailed information such as required tools, extent and difficulty of your repair will help you to plan your repair. You can ask questions directly via our repair instructions. These will be answered by us and the community as soon as possible.
How secure is it shopping at iDoc?Orders received by 14.00 on working days are usually shipped on the same day with DHL. Within Germany the shipment should arrive within one to three working days. You can find the tracking number in your account and it will be provided in the shipping confirmation.
How long does the shipping take?Orders that are received by 02:00 pm on weekdays are usually shipped the same day with DHL. Within Germany, the shipment should therefore arrive within one to three working days. The tracking number can be viewed in your account and will be provided to you in the shipment confirmation. Here you can find more shipping information.
Do I have to register to make purchases on idoc.eu?You do not need to create a customer account to place an order. To shop at idoc.eu as a guest, select the option "No customer account" during the checkout process. You will receive all information about your order, such as the tracking number and the shipping status, by e-mail.