Your iPhone SE’s battery isn’t what it used to be?
Replace it with a new iPhone SE battery. This powerful new battery can help if your smartphone crashes during heavy use because the voltage temporarily drops, your iPhone SE switches off when it gets cold, you can no longer charge it or turn it on, or the battery life is very low. Please note: To ensure optimal performance, you should completely discharge the battery one time (play a video and turn on the flash) and then charge it all the way. Once you’ve installed your new battery, you can talk, listen to music, watch videos or do whatever you want on your smartphone for much longer. As always, we’ve tested this replacement part to make sure it meets our high standards for quality and functionality. That way, you can rest assured you’re getting a battery with full capacity.
- Replacement part inspected by an iDoc technician
- To be on the safe side, you always have iDoc Care, our repair guarantee.
- Up to 14 hours of talk time with 3G
- Standby time of up to 10 days
- Up to 12 hours of internet use with 3G and up to 13 hours with Wi-Fi or 4G LTE
- Watch videos for up to 13 hours
- Listen to audio content for up to 50 hours
- iPhone SE
- Lithium-ion battery
- ESD packaging for safe transport
- New battery for iPhone SE
- Removable adhesive strips for iPhone SE
We offer a detailed step-by-step guide for this replacement part.
I have questions about the repairYou can ask your questions directly under the corresponding step in our repair guides. These questions will be answered by us and the community as soon as possible.
How long will the shipment take?Orders received by 14.00 on working days are usually shipped on the same day with DHL. Within Germany the shipment should arrive within one to three working days. You can find the tracking number in your account and it will be provided in the shipping confirmation.
Where can I find the right repair instructions?On our repair guides page you will find detailed instructions on how to repair your device step-by-step.