Your iPhone SE’s battery isn’t what it used to be?
Replace it using this repair kit, which also includes adhesive strips to hold your new battery securely in place. This powerful new battery can help if your iPhone SE crashes during heavy use because the voltage temporarily drops, your iPhone switches off when it gets cold, you can no longer charge it or turn it on, or the battery life is very low. Please note: To ensure optimal performance, you should completely discharge the battery one time (play a video and turn on the flash) and then charge it all the way. Once you’ve installed your new battery, you can talk, listen to music, watch videos or do whatever you want on your smartphone for much longer. As always, we’ve tested this replacement part to make sure it meets our high standards for quality and functionality. Our repair kit includes not only the battery, but also all the tools you need to remove or install it.
- Replacement part inspected by an iDoc technician
- Includes all the tools you need
- Adhesive strips to hold it securely in place
- High-quality tools you can work with again and again
- To be on the safe side, you always have iDoc Care, our repair guarantee.
- iPhone SE
- Lithium-ion battery
- Battery spudger
- ESD packaging for safe transport
- Tested battery for iPhone SE (including adhesive strips)
- iDoc Wiha 267P 1PR pentalobe screwdriver (made in Germany)
- iDoc Wiha 261P PH00 Phillips screwdriver (made in Germany)
- Spudger (opening tool)
- Suction cup
- Plastic pick
We offer a detailed step-by-step guide for this replacement part.
I have questions about the repairYou can ask your questions directly under the corresponding step in our repair guides. These questions will be answered by us and the community as soon as possible.
How long will the shipment take?Orders received by 14.00 on working days are usually shipped on the same day with DHL. Within Germany the shipment should arrive within one to three working days. You can find the tracking number in your account and it will be provided in the shipping confirmation.
Where can I find the right repair instructions?On our repair guides page you will find detailed instructions on how to repair your device step-by-step.