Repair kit for Apple iPhone SE (1. Gen)
iPhone SE (1. Gen) Display Repair Kit Black
Our display repair kit will help you replace your iPhone SE’s defective display. The new display is a real sight for sore eyes if your display glass is broken, the touchscreen no longer responds to touch, or the LCD remains black or flickers. The bright LCD display ensures consistent illumination so you can get a good look at your screen even in bright sunlight. The display comes equipped with stable plug connections to make it easier to connect the LCD and touchscreen cables, while the precise workmanship ensures a perfect fit in your phone’s frame. As always, we’ve tested this replacement part to make sure it meets our high standards for quality and functionality.
In addition to the new display, this repair kit includes all the tools you need to remove or install a display: a suction cup, Phillips and pentalobe screwdrivers, a spudger, a hard plastic pick and an iDoc magnetic pad. Not sure what to put where? Don’t worry — our detailed repair guides show you what tool to use for each step.
- Screen unit of the highest quality level for an optimal repair result
- All the tools you need for repairs - no more searching!
- Including the practical magnetic pad, with which you will no longer lose screws
- Use the tools over and over again thanks to the high quality
- Type: 4" multi-touch widescreen Retina display with backlighting
- Compatibility: iPhone SE (A1723, A1662, A1724)
- Resolution: 1136 x 640 pixels at 326 ppi
- iPhone SE Screen
- iDoc Wiha 267P 1PR pentalobe screwdriver
- iDoc Wiha 261P PH00 Phillips screwdriver
- Plastic pick
- iDoc magnetic pad
- Spudger (opening tool)
- Suction cup
We offer a detailed step-by-step guide for this replacement part.
Price incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Product No.: 11583