Part for Apple iPhone SE (1. Gen)
iPhone SE (1. Gen) Battery with Adhesive Strips
Dissatisfied with the battery of your iPhone SE (1st gen)? Then replace it with a new one! The powerful new battery helps when your Apple device crashes under heavy load because the voltage drops temporarily, when iPhone SE turns off in cold weather, won't turn on or charge, or when the battery life is very low in general. Once you install the new battery, you can talk, listen to music or watch videos for much longer without having to recharge your iPhone SE.
- High-performance battery gives your iPhone Se (1. Gen) new power
- Of course, you will receive a new item without charging cycles, that ensures a long lifetime
- The enclosed adhesive strips give the battery a firm hold
- Lithium-ion battery
- 1624 mAh, 6,21 Wh
- 3,82 V
- Compatible with Apple iPhone SE (A1723, A1662, A1724)
- iPhone SE battery
- iPhone SE adhesive tape for battery
We offer a detailed step-by-step guide for this replacement part.
Price incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Product No.: 11526