Repair kit for Apple iPhone SE (1. Gen)
iPhone SE (1. Gen) Battery Repair Kit
Replace your low iPhone SE battery with this repair kit. In addition to a new, high-performance battery and all the tools you need to repair it, it includes adhesive tape to keep it securely in place.
It's a good idea to replace the battery if iPhone SE crashes under heavy use, turns off in cold conditions, won't turn on or charge, or if the battery life is very low in general. The repair kit helps you bring new power to your iPhone SE.
- Full repair kit for changing the battery, so that nothing is missing during your work
- Powerful battery gives you new energy with your iPhone
- Includes battery adhesive strips for a secure hold in the device
- All the tools you need for the change - no more searching!
- Use the tools over and over again thanks to the high quality
- Compatibility: iPhone SE (A1723, A1662, A1724)
- Type: Lithium-ion battery
- Milliampere-hours: 1624
- Volts: 3.8
- Watt-hours: 6.21
- iPhone SE battery
- iPhone SE adhesive strips for battery
- iDoc Wiha 267P 1PR pentalobe screwdriver
- iDoc Wiha 261P PH00 Phillips screwdriver
- Suction cup
- Plastic pick
- Spudger (opening tool)
- Battery spudger
We offer a detailed step-by-step guide for this replacement part.
Price incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Product No.: 55818