Your display’s not a pretty sight?
Our display repair set lets you fix the screen of your iPhone 8 Plus easily. If your screen is cracked, the touch screen doesn't react or the LCD stays black or flickers, a new display assembly will help you out.
This repair kit includes not only your new display unit, but also all the tools you need to remove your old one and install the new one: Phillips and pentalobe screwdrivers, a spudger, a suction cup, a hard plastic pick and an iDoc magnetic pad. Our detailed guides show you the repair step by step.
- Part inspected by an iDoc technician
- Full sRGB color standard
- High-quality tools you can work with again and again
- To be on the safe side, you always have iDoc Care, our repair guarantee
- Includes all the tools you need
- Magnetic repair pad for keeping your screws organized
- Screen diameter
- 14 cm
- <50 g
- iPhone 8 Plus in space gray
- 5.5" LCD display
- Retina display with a resolution of 1920 × 1080 pixels at 401 ppi
- ESD packaging for safe shipping
- Tested LCD/touchscreen assembly for iPhone 8 Plus in space gray
- iDoc Wiha 267P 1PR pentalobe screwdriver (made in Germany)
- iDoc Wiha 261P PH00 Phillips screwdriver (made in Germany)
- Spudger (opening tool)
- Suction cup
- Plastic pick
- iDoc magnetic pad (made in Germany)
- iDoc Wiha 261P Y000 Y-Type screwdriver (made in Germany)
- Frame sticker for iPhone 8 Plus display in black
How does the mobile phone repair work?You can find detailed information on our instructions page how to repair your phone step by step by yourself. Detailed information such as required tools, extent and difficulty of your repair will help you to plan your repair. You can ask questions directly via our repair instructions. These will be answered by us and the community as soon as possible.
How secure is it shopping at iDoc?Orders received by 14.00 on working days are usually shipped on the same day with DHL. Within Germany the shipment should arrive within one to three working days. You can find the tracking number in your account and it will be provided in the shipping confirmation.
How long does the shipping take?Orders that are received by 02:00 pm on weekdays are usually shipped the same day with DHL. Within Germany, the shipment should therefore arrive within one to three working days. The tracking number can be viewed in your account and will be provided to you in the shipment confirmation. Here you can find more shipping information.
Do I have to register to make purchases on idoc.eu?You do not need to create a customer account to place an order. To shop at idoc.eu as a guest, select the option "No customer account" during the checkout process. You will receive all information about your order, such as the tracking number and the shipping status, by e-mail.