Repair the broken iPhone 8 Plus display easily with this complete set! In addition to a new screen unit of the best possible quality and matching adhesive tapes, the iPhone 8 Plus screen repair kit provides you with all the tools you need to succeed with the replacement. Spudger, suction cup and hard plastic plectrum help you to open your device. Use Phillips, Pentalobe and Y-type screwdrivers to remove all screws from your iPhone 8 Plus. And with the magnetic repair pad and iDoc tool case, you will never lose track of your materials.
- Screen unit of the highest quality level for an optimal repair result
- All the tools you need for repairs - no more searching!
- Including the practical magnetic pad, with which you will no longer lose screws
- Use the tools over and over again thanks to the high quality
- Please note: After replacement, the "True Tone" functions are deactivated.
- Screen: Retina display with a resolution of 1920 × 1080 pixels at 401 ppi
- Type: 5.5" LCD display
- Compatibility: iPhone 8 Plus (A1864, A1897)
- iPhone 8 Plus Screen
- Adhesive Frame for iPhone 8 Plus screen
- iDoc Wiha 267P 1PR pentalobe screwdriver
- iDoc Wiha 261P Y000 Y-Type screwdriver
- iDoc Wiha 261P PH00 Phillips screwdriver
- Spudger (opening tool)
- Suction cup
- Plastic pick
- iDoc magnetic pad
How does the mobile phone repair work?You can find detailed information on our instructions page how to repair your phone step by step by yourself. Detailed information such as required tools, extent and difficulty of your repair will help you to plan your repair. You can ask questions directly via our repair instructions. These will be answered by us and the community as soon as possible.
How secure is it shopping at iDoc?Orders received by 14.00 on working days are usually shipped on the same day with DHL. Within Germany the shipment should arrive within one to three working days. You can find the tracking number in your account and it will be provided in the shipping confirmation.
How long does the shipping take?Orders that are received by 02:00 pm on weekdays are usually shipped the same day with DHL. Within Germany, the shipment should therefore arrive within one to three working days. The tracking number can be viewed in your account and will be provided to you in the shipment confirmation. Here you can find more shipping information.
Do I have to register to make purchases on idoc.eu?You do not need to create a customer account to place an order. To shop at idoc.eu as a guest, select the option "No customer account" during the checkout process. You will receive all information about your order, such as the tracking number and the shipping status, by e-mail.