Your display’s not a pretty sight?
Our display repair set lets you fix the screen of your iPhone 8 easily. If your screen is cracked, the touch screen doesn't react or the LCD stays black or flickers, a new display assembly will help you out.
This repair kit includes not only your new display unit, but also all the tools you need to remove your old one and install the new one: Phillips and pentalobe screwdrivers, a spudger, a suction cup, a hard plastic pick and an iDoc magnetic pad. Our detailed guides show you the repair step by step.
- Part inspected by an iDoc technician
- Full sRGB color standard
- High-quality tools you can work with again and again
- To be on the safe side, you always have iDoc Care, our repair guarantee
- Includes all the tools you need
- Magnetic repair pad for keeping your screws organized
- Screen diameter
- 11.94 cm
- <50 g
- iPhone 8 (A1863, A1905, A1906)
- 4.7" LCD display
- Retina display with a resolution of 1920 × 1080 pixels at 401 ppi
- ESD packaging for safe shipping
- Tested LCD/touchscreen assembly for iPhone 8 in black
- iDoc Wiha 261P PH00 Phillips screwdriver (made in Germany)
- iDoc Wiha 267P 1PR pentalobe screwdriver (made in Germany)
- iDoc Wiha 261P Y000 Y-Type screwdriver (made in Germany)
- Spudger (opening tool)
- Suction cup
- Plastic pick
- iDoc magnetic pad (made in Germany)
- Frame sticker for iPhone 8 display in black
We offer a detailed step-by-step guide for this replacement part.
I have questions about the repairYou can ask your questions directly under the corresponding step in our repair guides. These questions will be answered by us and the community as soon as possible.
How long will the shipment take?Orders received by 14.00 on working days are usually shipped on the same day with DHL. Within Germany the shipment should arrive within one to three working days. You can find the tracking number in your account and it will be provided in the shipping confirmation.
Where can I find the right repair instructions?On our repair guides page you will find detailed instructions on how to repair your device step-by-step.