Are the cracks starting to show?
The precise assembly tweezers can grasp small parts during installation, removal or repairs. Their round, flat and narrow tips enable you to securely grip pieces too small for your fingers to handle without damaging them. Since they’re made for electronic components, these tweezers are electrostatically dissipative. They’re also antimagnetic, so you’ll only pick up the part you need without a bunch of other ones tagging along. This tool is made of acid-resistant chromium-nickel stainless steel so it will stay in great condition for a long time. Made in Germany by Wiha, these tweezers will see you through many repairs and electronics projects to come.
Remove your iPhone 7’s cracked display and replace it using this repair kit. The new display is a real sight for sore eyes if your display glass is broken, the touchscreen stops responding to touch, or the LCD stays black or flickers. This powerful LCD display ensures consistent illumination to make sure you get a good look at your screen even in bright sunlight. Your new display assembly features stable plug connections to make the LCD and touchscreen cables easier to connect, while the precise workmanship ensures a perfect fit in your iPhone’s frame. As always, we’ve tested this replacement part to make sure it meets our high standards for quality and functionality.
This kit includes not only a new display, but also all the tools you need to remove the old one and install the new one: Phillips and pentalobe screwdrivers, a spudger, a hard plastic pick, a suction cup and an iDoc magnetic pad. Not sure what goes where? Don’t worry — our detailed repair guides will tell you what tool to use for each step.
- High-quality tools you can work with again and again
- Includes all the tools you need
- Magnetic repair pad for keeping your screws organized
- Retina display with a resolution of 1334 × 750 pixels at 326 ppi
- 4.7" Multi-Touch widescreen display with LED backlighting and IPS technology
- iPhone 7
- Tested LCD/touchscreen assembly for iPhone 7
- Frame sticker for iPhone 7 display
- iDoc Wiha 267P 1PR pentalobe screwdriver (made in Germany)
- iDoc Wiha 261P PH00 Phillips screwdriver (made in Germany)
- Spudger (opening tool)
- Suction cup (made in Germany)
- Plastic pick
- iDoc magnetic pad (made in Germany)
- iDoc Wiha 261P Y000 Y-Type screwdriver (made in Germany)
I have questions about the repairYou can ask your questions directly under the corresponding step in our repair guides. These questions will be answered by us and the community as soon as possible.
How long will the shipment take?Orders received by 14.00 on working days are usually shipped on the same day with DHL. Within Germany the shipment should arrive within one to three working days. You can find the tracking number in your account and it will be provided in the shipping confirmation.
Where can I find the right repair instructions?On our repair guides page you will find detailed instructions on how to repair your device step-by-step.