Your display’s not a pretty sight?
Replace the defective display of your iPhone 7 using our repair kit. This replacement part helps you out, if your display glass is cracked, the touchscreen no longer responds to touch, or the LCD screen remains black or flickers. This powerful LCD display ensures consistent illumination so you can get a good look at your screen even in bright sunlight. The new display also comes with stable plug connectors to make it easier to connect the LCD and touchscreen cables. As always, we’ve tested this replacement part to make sure it meets our high standards for quality and functionality.
This repair kit includes not only your new display unit, but also all the tools you need to remove your old one and install the new one: Phillips and pentalobe screwdrivers, a spudger, a suction cup, a hard plastic pick and an iDoc magnetic pad. Our detailed repair guides show you repair step by step.
- Display with enclosed adhesive frame
- High-quality tools you can work with again and again
- To be on the safe side, you always have iDoc Care, our repair guarantee
- Includes all the tools you need
- Magnetic repair pad for keeping your screws organized
- 155.1 x 74.8 mm
- 37 g
- 5.5" multi‑touch widescreen display with LED backlight and IPS technology
- Retina display with a resolution of 1920 × 1080 pixels at 401 ppi
- iPhone 7 Plus (A1661, A1784)
- iPhone 7 Plus Screen (White)
- Frame sticker for iPhone 7 Plus display in white
- iDoc Wiha 267P 1PR pentalobe screwdriver (made in Germany)
- iDoc Wiha 261P PH00 Phillips screwdriver (made in Germany)
- Spudger (opening tool)
- Suction cup
- Plastic pick
- iDoc magnetic pad (made in Germany)
- iDoc Wiha 261P Y000 Phillips screwdriver (made in Germany)
We offer a detailed step-by-step guide for this replacement part.
I have questions about the repairYou can ask your questions directly under the corresponding step in our repair guides. These questions will be answered by us and the community as soon as possible.
How long will the shipment take?Orders received by 14.00 on working days are usually shipped on the same day with DHL. Within Germany the shipment should arrive within one to three working days. You can find the tracking number in your account and it will be provided in the shipping confirmation.
Where can I find the right repair instructions?On our repair guides page you will find detailed instructions on how to repair your device step-by-step.