Your display’s seen better days?
Use this repair kit to replace your iPhone 6s’ broken screen. This new display is a real sight for sore eyes if your display glass is cracked, the touchscreen stops working, or the LCD remains black or flickers. The powerful LCD display ensures consistent illumination so you can get a good look at your screen even in bright sunlight. Your new display is equipped with stable plug connections to make it easier to connect the touchscreen and LCD cables. The precise workmanship ensures a perfect fit in your iPhone’s frame. As always, we’ve tested this replacement part to make sure it meets our high standards for quality and functionality.
The precise assembly tweezers help you grasp small parts during installation, removal or repairs. With the round, flat and narrow tips, you can securely grip parts too small for your fingers to handle without causing damage. Because they’re made for electronic components, these tweezers are electrostatically dissipative and antimagnetic, so you’ll only pick up the exact part you need without a bunch of other ones tagging along. The acid-resistant chromium-nickel stainless steel means this tool will be in great condition for a long time. Made in Germany by Wiha, these tweezers will see you through many repairs and electronics projects to come.
This repair kit includes not only a new display, but also all the tools you need to remove your old one and install it: Phillips and pentalobe screwdrivers, a hard plastic pick, a spudger, a suction cup and an iDoc magnetic pad. Not sure what goes where? Don’t worry — our detailed repair guides show you what tool to use for each step.
- To be on the safe side, you always have iDoc Care, our repair guarantee.
- Includes all the tools you need
- Magnetic repair pad for keeping your screws organized
- Replacement part inspected by an iDoc technician
- Stable plug connections
- Very bright LCD
- Made to fit perfectly
- No defective pixels
- White display for iPhone 6s in silver, gold and rose gold
- Full sRGB color standard
- High-quality tools you can work with again and again
- 138.1 x 67.0 mm
- 37 g
- iPhone 6s
- 4.7" Multi-Touch widescreen display with LED backlighting and IPS technology
- Retina display with a resolution of 1334 × 750 pixels at 326 ppi
- ESD packaging for safe transport
- Tested LCD/touchscreen assembly for iPhone 6s
- Frame sticker for iPhone 6s Display
- iDoc Wiha 267P 1PR pentalobe screwdriver (made in Germany)
- iDoc Wiha 261P PH00 Phillips screwdriver (made in Germany)
- Spudger (opening tool)
- Suction cup
- Plastic pick
- iDoc magnetic pad (made in Germany)
We offer a detailed step-by-step guide for this replacement part.
I have questions about the repairYou can ask your questions directly under the corresponding step in our repair guides. These questions will be answered by us and the community as soon as possible.
How long will the shipment take?Orders received by 14.00 on working days are usually shipped on the same day with DHL. Within Germany the shipment should arrive within one to three working days. You can find the tracking number in your account and it will be provided in the shipping confirmation.
Where can I find the right repair instructions?On our repair guides page you will find detailed instructions on how to repair your device step-by-step.