With this iPhone 6 Plus screen repair kit, you can easily fix any problems yourself: If the display glass is cracked, the LCD flickers, or the touchscreen stops responding to your fingertips, you can fix it with this complete set.
The iPhone 6 Plus repair kit includes a new, high-quality screen as well as the necessary tools to successfully complete the repair. With the Phillips and Pentalobe screwdrivers, opening tools and the iDoc magnetic mat you have everything at your disposal. Our detailed repair instructions show you how to replace the iPhone 6 Plus screen and use the tools skilfully.
- Screen unit of the highest quality level for an optimal repair result
- All the tools you need for repairs - no more searching!
- Including the practical magnetic pad, with which you will no longer lose screws
- Use the tools over and over again thanks to the high quality
- Type: 5.5" Multi-Touch widescreen display with LED backlighting and IPS technology (13.94 cm diagonal length)
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels at 401 ppi
- Compatibility: iPhone 6 Plus (A1634, A1687, A1699)
- iPhone 6 Plus Screen
- iDoc Wiha 267P 1PR pentalobe screwdriver
- iDoc Wiha 261P PH00 Phillips screwdriver
- Spudger (opening tool)
- Suction cup
- Plastic pick
- iDoc magnetic pad
We offer a detailed step-by-step guide for this replacement part.
How does the mobile phone repair work?You can find detailed information on our instructions page how to repair your phone step by step by yourself. Detailed information such as required tools, extent and difficulty of your repair will help you to plan your repair. You can ask questions directly via our repair instructions. These will be answered by us and the community as soon as possible.
How secure is it shopping at iDoc?Orders received by 14.00 on working days are usually shipped on the same day with DHL. Within Germany the shipment should arrive within one to three working days. You can find the tracking number in your account and it will be provided in the shipping confirmation.
How long does the shipping take?Orders that are received by 02:00 pm on weekdays are usually shipped the same day with DHL. Within Germany, the shipment should therefore arrive within one to three working days. The tracking number can be viewed in your account and will be provided to you in the shipment confirmation. Here you can find more shipping information.
Do I have to register to make purchases on idoc.eu?You do not need to create a customer account to place an order. To shop at idoc.eu as a guest, select the option "No customer account" during the checkout process. You will receive all information about your order, such as the tracking number and the shipping status, by e-mail.