You dropped your phone and broke the display?
This repair kit will help you replace your iPhone 6 Plus’ defective display. The replacement display is a real sight for sore eyes if your display glass is cracked, the touchscreen no longer responds to touch, or the LCD remains black or flickers. This powerful LCD display ensures consistent illumination so you can get a good look at your screen even when the sun is shining. Your new display comes equipped with stable plug connections to make it easier to connect the LCD and touchscreen cables, while the precise workmanship ensures a perfect fit in your iPhone’s frame. As always, we’ve tested this replacement part to make sure it meets our high standards for quality and functionality.
Our repair kit includes not only your new screen, but also all the tools you need to remove your old one and install it: a suction cup, Phillips and pentalobe screwdrivers, a spudger, a hard plastic pick and an iDoc magnetic pad. Not sure what to put where? Don’t worry — our detailed repair guides tell you what tool to use for each step.
- Replacement part inspected by an iDoc technician
- Black for iPhone 6 Plus in space gray
- Retina HD display
- Full sRGB color standard
- To be on the safe side, you always have iDoc Care, our repair guarantee.
- Very bright LCD
- Made to fit perfectly
- No defective pixels
- Includes all the tools you need
- Magnetic repair pad for keeping your screws organized
- 74.8 x 155.1 mm
- 62 g
- iPhone 6 Plus
- 5.5" Multi-Touch widescreen display with LED backlighting and IPS technology (13.94 cm diagonal length)
- 1920 x 1080 pixels at 401 ppi
- Typical contrast ratio
- ESD packaging for safe transport
- Tested LCD/touchscreen assembly for iPhone 6 Plus
- iDoc Wiha 267P 1PR pentalobe screwdriver (made in Germany)
- iDoc Wiha 261P PH00 Phillips screwdriver (made in Germany)
- Spudger (opening tool)
- Suction cup
- Plastic pick
- iDoc magnetic pad (made in Germany)
We offer a detailed step-by-step guide for this replacement part.
I have questions about the repairYou can ask your questions directly under the corresponding step in our repair guides. These questions will be answered by us and the community as soon as possible.
How long will the shipment take?Orders received by 14.00 on working days are usually shipped on the same day with DHL. Within Germany the shipment should arrive within one to three working days. You can find the tracking number in your account and it will be provided in the shipping confirmation.
Where can I find the right repair instructions?On our repair guides page you will find detailed instructions on how to repair your device step-by-step.