Repair kit for Apple iPhone 6
iPhone 6 Battery Repair Kit
Do you want to listen to music for hours again, use Google Maps on the road or video chat for as long as you want? But your iPhone 6 battery won't work. It constantly crashes when you put too much strain on it. If you're familiar with this situation, we recommend you replace the battery! Even if your iPhone turns off in cold weather, you can't turn it on or charge it, or you're unhappy with the battery life, changing the iPhone 6 battery will help.
With our repair kit, you'll have everything you need to do the repair on your own. The kit includes a new, high-performance battery, all the tools you need to remove and install it, plus adhesive pads to secure the battery and lock iPhone 6 in place.
- Full repair kit for changing the battery, so that nothing is missing during your work
- Powerful battery gives you new energy with your iPhone
- Includes battery adhesive strips for a secure hold in the device
- All the tools you need for the change - no more searching!
- Use the tools over and over again thanks to the high quality
- Compatibility: iPhone 6 (A1549, A1586, A1549, A1589)
- Type: Lithium-ion polymer battery
- Milliampere-hours: 1810
- Volts: 3.8
- Watt-hours: 6.91
- iPhone 6 battery
- iPhone 6 adhesive strips for battery
- iDoc Wiha 267P 1PR pentalobe screwdriver (made in Germany)
- iDoc Wiha 261P PH00 Phillips screwdriver (made in Germany)
- Opening tool
- Suction cup
- Plastic pick
- Battery Spudger
We offer a detailed step-by-step guide for this replacement part.
Price incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Product No.: 11271