Part for Apple iPhone 5s
iPhone 5s iSight Camera
You have an iPhone 5s and are now dissatisfied with the quality of your photos? Replacing your iSight camera, also known as your main or rear camera, is necessary if it no longer focuses properly or if your photos are unsharp. You can also avoid annoying spots on the picture by replacing the iPhone 5s camera.
With 8 megapixel resolution, 1080p HD video recording, and autofocus, you can take beautiful photos with your iPhone 5s again after replacing the rear camera.
Note: If scratches are visible on the images you shoot, they are probably on the glass cover of the aluminum housing and not on the camera lens.
- iPhone 5s iSight camera of the highest quality for an optimal repair result
- Flawless, crystal-clear pictures like the original
- 8 Megapixel with ƒ/2.2 aperture
- 1080p HD video recording (30 frames per second)
- Compatible with iPhone 5s (A1453, A1457, A1518, A1528, A1530, A1533)
- iPhone 5s iSight camera
We offer a detailed step-by-step guide for this replacement part.
Price incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Product No.: 1420