Your display’s broken?
Fix your iPhone 5s with this display repair kit. The new screen is a real sight for sore eyes if your glass is cracked, the touchscreen stops responding to touch, or the LCD remains black or flickers. With this powerful LCD display, you can get a good look at your screen even in bright sunlight. It comes equipped with stable plug connections to make it easier to connect the LCD and touchscreen cables. The precise workmanship ensures a perfect fit in your iPhone’s frame. As always, we’ve tested this replacement part to make sure it meets our high standards for quality and functionality.
This repair kit comes with not only your new display, but also all the tools you need to remove your old one and install it: a hard plastic pick, Phillips and pentalobe screwdrivers, a spudger, a suction cup and an iDoc magnetic pad. Not sure what you use where? Don’t worry — our detailed repair guides tell you what tool to use for each step.
- Replacement part inspected by an iDoc technician
- Includes all the tools you need
- Made to fit perfectly
- High-quality tools you can work with again and again
- Magnetic repair pad for keeping your screws organized
- White display for iPhone 5s in silver and gold
- Full sRGB color standard
- To be on the safe side, you always have iDoc Care, our repair guarantee.
- 55.6 x 120.8 mm
- iPhone 5s
- 4" multi-touch widescreen Retina display with backlighting
- 1136 x 640 pixels at 326 ppi
- Contrast ratio
- 30 g
- ESD packaging for safe transport
- Tested LCD/touchscreen assembly for iPhone 5s
- iDoc Wiha 267P 1PR pentalobe screwdriver (made in Germany)
- iDoc Wiha 261P PH00 Phillips screwdriver (made in Germany)
- Spudger (opening tool)
- Suction cup
- Plastic pick
- iDoc magnetic pad (made in Germany)
We offer a detailed step-by-step guide for this replacement part.
I have questions about the repairYou can ask your questions directly under the corresponding step in our repair guides. These questions will be answered by us and the community as soon as possible.
How long will the shipment take?Orders received by 14.00 on working days are usually shipped on the same day with DHL. Within Germany the shipment should arrive within one to three working days. You can find the tracking number in your account and it will be provided in the shipping confirmation.
Where can I find the right repair instructions?On our repair guides page you will find detailed instructions on how to repair your device step-by-step.