Are you dissatisfied with the battery life of your iPhone 5s? Then replace it with this repair kit! With this complete set, you can be sure that you have everything you need for a successful repair with just one order. The powerful new battery helps you when iPhone 5s crashes under heavy use, won't turn on or charge, or when battery life is generally low.
The set also includes various opening and lever tools, screwdrivers for all types of screws in iPhone 5s, and adhesive pads that you need to attach the battery and securely lock the device. With this kit and our free repair instructions, nothing can go wrong when changing the battery!
- Full repair kit for changing the battery, so that nothing is missing during your work
- Powerful battery gives you new energy with your iPhone
- Includes battery adhesive strips for a secure hold in the device
- All the tools you need for the change - no more searching!
- Use the tools over and over again thanks to the high quality
- Compatibility: iPhone 5s (A1433, A1457, A1530, A1528, A1453, A1518)
- Dimensions: 32 x 90 mm
- Weight: 26 g
- Type: Lithium-ion polymer battery
- Milliampere-hours: 1558
- Volts: 3.8
- Watt-hours: 5.92
- iPhone 5s battery
- iPhone 5s adhesive strips for battery
- iDoc Wiha 261P PH00 Phillips screwdriver (made in Germany)
- iDoc Wiha 267P 1PR pentalobe screwdriver (made in Germany)
- Battery spudger
- Opening tool
- Suction cup
- Plastic pick
We offer a detailed step-by-step guide for this replacement part.
How does the mobile phone repair work?You can find detailed information on our instructions page how to repair your phone step by step by yourself. Detailed information such as required tools, extent and difficulty of your repair will help you to plan your repair. You can ask questions directly via our repair instructions. These will be answered by us and the community as soon as possible.
How secure is it shopping at iDoc?Orders received by 14.00 on working days are usually shipped on the same day with DHL. Within Germany the shipment should arrive within one to three working days. You can find the tracking number in your account and it will be provided in the shipping confirmation.
How long does the shipping take?Orders that are received by 02:00 pm on weekdays are usually shipped the same day with DHL. Within Germany, the shipment should therefore arrive within one to three working days. The tracking number can be viewed in your account and will be provided to you in the shipment confirmation. Here you can find more shipping information.
Do I have to register to make purchases on idoc.eu?You do not need to create a customer account to place an order. To shop at idoc.eu as a guest, select the option "No customer account" during the checkout process. You will receive all information about your order, such as the tracking number and the shipping status, by e-mail.