Do you need to repair your smartphone? This kit includes all the tools you need for professional-quality repairs, from the ESD spudger and suction cup, to screwdrivers and tweezers, as well as the iDoc magnetic pad that holds your screws and small parts in place while you work. Not sure what goes where? Don’t worry – our detailed repair guides tell you what tool to use for each step.
- For repairing iPhones and other smartphones
- Wiha ChromTop® finish on tip for a perfect fit every time
- Handle with rotating cap and rapid-turning zone for fast, sensitive screw fastening
- Ideal for fine and delicate fastening tasks for electronics, precision mechanics, model-making and hobby activities
- High-quality tools you can work with again and again
- Highly magnetized repair pad for keeping your screws organized
- iDoc tool case
- iDoc magnetic pad
- Wiha PicoFinish Y-Type Screwdriver Y000
- Wiha PicoFinish Pentalobe Screwdriver PL1
- Wiha PicoFinish Phillips Screwdriver PH00
- Wiha PicoFinish Phillips Screwdriver with centering pin PHP00
- iFlex Opening Tool
- Piergiacomi Tweezers 2a SA ESD
- Menda ESD spudger
- Steel Laboratory Spatula
- Suction cup
- Pry tool
- Battery Spudger
- Hard plastic pick
- 6 flat picks
We offer a detailed step-by-step guide for this replacement part.
How does the mobile phone repair work?You can find detailed information on our instructions page how to repair your phone step by step by yourself. Detailed information such as required tools, extent and difficulty of your repair will help you to plan your repair. You can ask questions directly via our repair instructions. These will be answered by us and the community as soon as possible.
How secure is it shopping at iDoc?Orders received by 14.00 on working days are usually shipped on the same day with DHL. Within Germany the shipment should arrive within one to three working days. You can find the tracking number in your account and it will be provided in the shipping confirmation.
How long does the shipping take?Orders that are received by 02:00 pm on weekdays are usually shipped the same day with DHL. Within Germany, the shipment should therefore arrive within one to three working days. The tracking number can be viewed in your account and will be provided to you in the shipment confirmation. Here you can find more shipping information.
Do I have to register to make purchases on idoc.eu?You do not need to create a customer account to place an order. To shop at idoc.eu as a guest, select the option "No customer account" during the checkout process. You will receive all information about your order, such as the tracking number and the shipping status, by e-mail.